Monday, December 5, 2011

The Jackie Chan Craze


I always think of downloading some movies but it gets very tough for me to choose the movies that i should download. Suddenly one day, a few weeks ago, it struck in my mind that i should download Jackie Chan's movies. So for the last two weeks or so i have been watching many of his movies . First of All i watched Rush Hour 1 , 2 and 3 & each one of them is awesome. I liked Chris Tucker's acting very much. The movies are full of comedy and action. 


Then i watched Shanghai Noon and Shanghai Knights followed by  The Tuxedo, The Medallion, Wheels on Meals, The Legend of  the Drunken Master, Around the  World in 80 Days, The Spy Next  Door, The Forbidden Kingdom  and Police Story 1. After  watching one of the movies, The Forbidden Kingdom, i was tempted to learn Kung Fu which i tried myself but ended up burying the thought. I, as many of my friends know, want to do everything but only end up doing nothing. I personally liked all the movies that i have stated and am looking to watch more movies from Jackie.

No comments:

Post a Comment